Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reboot

As I look at my blog, I realize it has been 4 years since my last post.  A lot has happened in those years and it's time to reboot my mind and start again!

Looking through my old posts, I've done a lot of deleting and just left a few old posts that were amusing or special to me.   I no longer sell online and my life is better for it!  It had become more of a burden than it was fun anymore.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this blog at this point, but eventually I hope to settle into it again and share my adventures and ideas with you. 

Meanwhile, here are some pics of my little family of birds.  Top pic is my 3 cockatiels named Gabby, George and Cricket.  At the bottom is my Senegal Parrot named Reno.  They are all equally spoiled!  I live to vacuum.




No comments:

Post a Comment