Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!



This 'Kreativ Blogger' award was given to me by Miranda at Primitive Mom of Two. Thank you!

Here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

1. My family.

2. Just about anything chocolate.

3. A fire in the fireplace on a cold winter night.

4. Playing in my beads.

5. Floating in the pool when it's 100 degrees outside.

6. Sleeping late when it's raining.

7. Survivor and Pizza on Thursday nights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pass this award on to

glassidentities

UxCrittersPlace

The Crafty Swede

Just Add Memories


Lanee's Crochet


Lady V's Beads n' Things

2Kute

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the awesome award. I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete